Easy Reporter is a flexible student reporting system with the
- Course, class, student and teacher data imported directly
from OASIS and other selected computerised school
- A course may have few or many result outcomes specified
and the outcomes can be customised for each course.
- The teacher comment may be created by selecting from
prepared a prepared comment bank which is linked to the
course, by entering the comment by hand or a combination
of both methods.
- Result entry is performed using a self contained Results
Entry floppy disk. This can be used with virtually any
MSDOS computer. A hard disk is not required but can be
used to speed preformance if available.
- Result Entry disks are created for each teacher and
contain all classes taught by that teacher.
- Data checking is available to detect initial data
inconsistencies before teacher disks are created and to
ensure that all student results have been entered once
Results Entry disks have been loaded..
- Student reports are printed in sets and the format can be
customised to suit individual requirements.
- Report output is available in draft form or final form
via word processing mailmerge output
- The reporting files can be archived to hard disk or
floppy disk and recovered quickly at any time to reprint
Download Easy Reporter
Easy Reporter is a licensed product that must be purchased. An
unregistered copy of the program may be downloaded for evaluation
purposes. Please contact OASIS Extras for
pricing and further information.
Back to Home