Instructions for TimeChart to OASIS Transfer Utility
Please read these instructions carefully! Do NOT
save the downloaded file directly to a floppy disk.
TimeChart to OASIS Transfer Utility
OASIS Extras products are distributed as a WINIMAGE file.
Running the downloaded WINIMAGE file creates an update floppy
disk that can be used to install the program.
- Download the installation file and save it to the
hard disk. Make a note of the name and the
location where the file has been saved. e.g. C:\Windows\desktop\H8-002.exe
- Run the downloaded program by finding it
using Windows Explorer and double clicking on the program
to run it.
- When prompted, insert a blank 3.5" 1.4Mb
floppy disk in the A: drive and click OK.
WINIMAGE will format the disk and convert it into an
installation floppy disk.
- Use this floppy disk to update OASIS.
OASIS Version 2.x :
- L1 - Update System / A1 -
Update (note: O1 - Head Office Floppy will
NOT load this disk)